Dr. Maria Church and her team of coaches and trainers are helping organizations create innovative, productive, and fulfilling workplace cultures built on trust, respect, and value. Her organizational and leadership development programs are catalysts for workplace cultures shifting from fear to innovation.
Her work is not cookie-cutter, Everyone-has-to-be-like-Google-programs. Instead, Dr. Church works with her clients to co-create solutions customized to client’s individual and unique needs. Her Clients’ Results Speak for Themselves:
- Productivity increase by 40%
- Improved communication by 80% (yup, 80%)
- Expanded interpersonal skills by 45%
- Leadership competencies improved by 28%
- Over 40% increase in innovation and knowledge management
If you are looking for entertaining, informative, and practical ideas that could be applied in the workplace or one’s everyday life Cochise College Small Business Development Center highly recommends Dr. Maria Church.
– Mark Schmitt, Director, Cochise College Small Business Development Center
Dr Maria is an excellent mentor and leader. I have been able to attend three of her talks and came away a better person as well as with new skills to continue learning.
– Lee Swearengin, President, Association of Arizona Healthcare Volunteers
Dr. Maria is an extraordinary executive coach who embodies of the best of the coaching field. In our first session alone, her ability to ask transformational questions, feedback what she heard with clarity and compassion, and move me toward positive action was astounding. Amazingly perceptive, expert at getting to the heart of matters, and with a level of personableness and communication skills that few possess, engaging Maria as a coach, trainer or consultant means you and your organization will move rapidly toward goals.
– Jone Bosworth, JD, Growing Human Greatness: Developing Leaders & Strategies That Make A Difference
Dr. Maria did an awesome job! Her approach is very practical, engaging and solidly grounded on universal core values. Everybody ended the day renewed, reinvigorated, and inspired.
– Rev. Ariel G. Lustan, Pastor, All Saints Catholic School & Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church
Dr. Church is a valuable asset to any organization who takes their leadership development seriously.
– Kathryn Honda, Hospital Administrator, New Frontier Animal Medical Center